Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ready, Get Set, Run!


2011 Young NTUC Run 350 @ The Promontory @ Marina Bay on 17 Apr. (".)


Timex Tri-Factor Run 2011 @ F1 Pit on 17 Jul. (",)

With reference to point 4 of my new year's resolutions for the year, I am pleased to declare that I have completed two 10-km runs this year, and with two more, or possibly three, to come!

Osim Singapore Triathlon comes next on 30 Jul, Sat, @ East Coast Park. Together with me are Mr Justin, who will swim, Miss Guo, who will cycle, and yours truly, who will run! All for the pure joy of it and not to win. >_<

The other confirmed event in the pipeline is the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2011 on 4 Dec. The three of us will go on the 10km again. As of today, all the 10km run slots have been fully taken! Interested parties should register early next year. ^_*

I am still contemplating if I should participate in the 10km run of SAFRA Singapore Bay Run on 4 Sep. ("?) This means a total of five 10km runs within a year! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment