Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sip Kopi & Wriggle Toes Day! =D


Seen this before? Look again! (".)

This was taken earlier this afternoon, while the other was shot almost five months ago. ^_*

This time round, we have special guest appearance by Ezekiel! I was indeed surprised to see him today, the 1st time since graduation. >_<

Looking at the four of them reminded me of last year. After a turbulent day with the rowdy P3 and P4 kiddos in school today, how I wish all kiddos could just be like them. (".)

Jamie almost shook off my car door though, while Jing Qi was hit by some unknown laughing gas. Ezekiel remains as composed as ever and Cedric, as fine as an Englishman.

And time flies, it's only three months to the end of yet another academic year.



1 comment:

  1. Ah, I remember meeting them the other day, on my way home. Sadly, I have tuition on that day. XD

    ReplyDelete