Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Guess The Blog URL" Contest (",)



As some of u may already know, I am 'repeating' P6 while all of u are promoted to Sec 1 next year... =(

U can only understand my feelings when u have to restart, say, your MapleStory from scratch after having already attained Level 62. (Alicia may be able to empathise with this the most) ("!)

Some days ago, I was still pondering hard over the URL for the blog of my new class in 20Eleven. Yesterday, the inspiration finally came from one remark by Chie Yi. (".)

Above is a picture-hint to the new URL. Guess it and proceed to the new blog and drop a line with your name in the new chatbox. I have already taken the first msg of the blog! Who will be the next? =D



First person to guess the URL correctly will get a chicky-wings treat @ Ikea Tampines! ^_^

Before I forget! The new URL follows the same pattern as all the three class blogs that I have. Now, isn't this way too easy for u? =O

Contest starts now! Get cracking right away! (",)



No comments:

Post a Comment