Saturday, December 4, 2010

6.2 Graduation Celebration Party 2010 (Photos)


Three generations under one roof. (",)


29 Six.Toonies 20Ten. >_<


11 Six.Techies Junior 2009. ^_^
Early dismissal: Yong Le, Aravind & Kenneth


4 Six.Techines Senior 2007. (".)
Early dismissal: Chuan Chee








The party may be over, but our Six.2 Oh Ten! spirits shall live on. =D

Thank you everybirdie for giving me a very enjoyable time at the chalet! It's really the company that counts. Hope u peepo had enjoyed yourselves that day too. (".) Every effort and time spent organising the event are deinitely well-worth it. ^_^

I believe I won't be seeing many of u at the chalet, if there's ever gonna be one, next year. With everyone becoming more distant with one another and everyone occupied by your sec schs' camps, this might just be the first and the last.

Cherish the memories we had together, coz the same will never return again... (",)



12 comments:

  1. Nice memories are still awesome :D

    Next year I wanna come again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo Alicia,

    I am glad that u have enjoyed your day @ Aloha Loyang. (",)

    Hope to see u next year too. I shall BBQ u one sambal stingray which u can eat there, and let u bring home one to feed your feline friend. (".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    I thought Mr Tan say he want to BBQ Alicia. I enjoyed myself by sleeping there((:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... =D

    I am not sure if BBQ-ed Alicia would be nice. >_<

    Sleeping? Is that how u enjoyed the stay there? ("!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D
    Let's try BBQ-ing the cat next time!!! I want to try BBQ-ed cats!!! They sound tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe...
    Poor cats XD
    Next BBQ dunch order so much food... Later in e end nvr finish, it's wasted :/
    Or u could feed some food to e cat:))
    If I ever go to e chalet agn, I wanna play more wii n eat more:D
    This round Dorothy destroyed e pizza... She sprinkled 6 packets of cheese on a pizza... Think I almost vomited X(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, over-ordered. Though fried rice and noodles may not be enough, there were a lot of chicky wings, satays, otahs, chicky chops left.

    Some gals from 6.7 '09 thought there were not enough food, so they ended up not eating much and getting hungry and had to order MacDonald's at nite. =S

    Yeah, I saw a lot of cheese on the pizza. U just need to overturn it and the cheese will fall out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL.

    A lot of sambal stingrays also wasted at the chalet... not many people are grilling them other than me and some other people there.

    BTW want me to try upload the videos I had recorded at the chalet to YouTube anyway? I think if I upload them some of our classmates will hate me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. T.T
    It must very nice...
    Anyway,my camp was the best I have I have participated although I took part in it for 4 years already.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed everything... But you all must have been very happy and had a lot of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ying Ci: Hahaha... Those pizzas which Dorothy added a lot of cheese to? ^_^

    ReplyDelete