Friday, January 8, 2010

Class 6.2 '10 (",)


Making way & getting ready for the 1st shot! =D


First shot away! =)


A serious one. =|


A not-so-serious one. (",)


Kids @ Work.


Good evening ladies & gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight Six.Two 2010 Express to PSLE. This is your captain, Mr Alan Tan, speaking. If u are heading for good results, u are in the right place. If u are not, u are about to have a really long year ahead.

I like to tell u about some important rules onboard this aircraft. The most important one is...... self-discipline. Please ask yourself if u have one now.

There are four groups onboard this plane, two with 10 members each, one with nine, and the fourth with eight. If u are lucky enough to be seated near to your P5 classmates or good friends, please do not chit-chat with one another during lessons. That would be a really bad idea.

Please take a moment and look around and find that 'special' isolated table beside mine. Count the rows of seats between u and that table. In the event that the need arises for u to sit there, trust me, u'll enjoy my full attention.

In the event that I lose my temper, the umbrella in your bag will come in handy. You stick it over your head like what u would do when it rains. It won't rain in the plane, but it will pour, I promise.

If u are sitting next to a small child, or someone who is acting like a small child, please do us all a favour by looking after yourself first.

If u have two or more good friends sitting next to u, please take a moment now to decide which is your favourite. Help that one first, and work your way down.

The yellow paper that u have in the file is our timetable. I normally fold it into paper aeroplane. Please take it out and play with it now.

There is no nonsense on this flight. If I see any, I will assume that u are thrash and throw u out. This is a free service I provide.

In a moment I'll be signing off, and I am going to get really serious starting next week. If u are afraid, now would be a good time to press the orange button to eject yourself out.

I am glad to have u onboard this flight. Thank you for choosing Six.Two 2010 Express, and giving me a chance to guide u. If there's anything that I can do to make u feel more at ease, please do not hesitate to ask. (",)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Tan, while I was reading the part about the "The yellow paper that u have in the file is our timetable. I normally fold it into paper aeroplane. Please take it out and play with it now.", I LOLed XD.

    P.S: This is Alicia Loh BTW, I always use different names :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo Mantai,

    What does that word 'Mantai' actually mean?

    The language that I used is a bit poor, but it's meant to be that way. All of them carry a message/rule from me though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr Tan,

    This is Samantha. Haha I made funny face during lesson. You are very good in taking photos, I suppose. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I also have a second blog, you might want to see. It is marleyocean.blogspot.com
    But I use this account more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the name from this PokéMon

    and it happens because...

    I was out of idea what name to use for This Game (yes, I have that GBA Game, but I am lazy to turn my DS on and off :P)

    Well... anyway that story is kinda a few years ago... around 5~6 years ago.

    ~Alicia Loh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo Samantha,

    U should write frequently in your personal blog, as it may help develop your interest in writing. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halo Mantai,

    Why pokemon and not powerpuff girls? Hahaha... ("!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like Pokémon more than PPG... and coz' Giratina ish awesomez! :P

    BTW, I like AQWorlds more XD

    ReplyDelete